I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Knives were the weapon design


Knives were the weapon design
 
RipTen: Now, when you design a weapon for Gears - what the thought process that goes into the design of your weapon? You always have a unique implementation of weapons.

Cliff B: Well, I think the pendulum back and forth between plain ol 'weapons and unique weapons. I mean, I want to see the weapon launchers Digger for a while right? We're not the first company to do that too, but I think our implementation is great. Mentality for Gears 3 is to simply add more ordinary weapons, right? That's where the pendulum comes Lancer. I mean, you know - the retreat of different clips of different sizes, different damage, different braking power - these are things that only a gun nut cream ends here also just click here let it all clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment